Saturday, July 16, 2005

Nowhere man

A beanbag on the loungeroom floor, Taman Pinggiran Putra, Selangor, Malaysia

A dead weekend, even though its only starting. My assets have been frozen in an attempt to ensure that I have some money for the upcomming trek. Not that I feel like doing much... I have too much on my plate at the moment, and i treasure this downtime. I stayed in bed until midday, the rain last night made it a mercifully cool morning and suited to sleeping in. Doodles and TV while away the afternoon and as evening rolls on, I am pretty sure I will have achieved nothing more than taking my laundry to the dobi. Some people think i have no life... but that just amuses me...

lazy days, beanbag time, the art of doing nothing... and enjoying it. Surprisingly it is a skill, but one that i have honed through years of dedicated training.

My mind is turning over the next adventure... but i'll save that story for its proper time.

4 Comments:

At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun on that next adventure. Even though my own is coming up, the thought of you dancing to wicked trance on a beach in Morocco and smoking that lovely black gold makes me think "You Bastard!"

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger RandomWeirdo said...

heh heh... yeah, i'm pumped and there are still 4 weeks till i leave. How to kill the time... as well as Morocco, there are two days in Amsterdam, 3 days in Paris staying with a friend who is living there, and a couple of days in Spain... I am just waiting for the next 4 weeks to go by...

Anyway, like i said... i got a few cheap delights for you...

Till then

 
At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm, trance, hmmm mountains, cant wait boy-yo ... nice pics by the way

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger RandomWeirdo said...

Yep mr anonymous... and thanks for the postcard by the way... so when are we going to climb those mountians?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home