Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Some drunk people in my front yard

Just to tide Kissa over for a bit, i'll put in a quick post... here is a picture of some drunk people I found in my front yard. I knew I shouldnt try to have a BBQ as a housewarming... I dont think the natives are used to the whole concept. Half of them went inside, stole the mike out of my studio and hooked it up to my TV so that they could sing karaoke, and a few others hid in my bedroom and played playstation... this few look like they were getting into the swing of things though... I had to brush them out the door at about 4am, long after everyone else had left.

3 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger RandomWeirdo said...

Yeah, I wouldnt be game to turn up in europe without putting in a little practice... I'd look like a total amatuer. Actually, smoking the first joint in about a year is also bound to make me look like a total amatuer...

oh well... i'm sure i'll pick it up again... just like riding a bike.

 
At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait till you ride a bike while smoking a joint.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger RandomWeirdo said...

Oh yeah, I was definately planning on getting myself a bike as soon as I get to amsterdam and riding around the rest of the day. I was planning on a pre rolled though... as I dont know enough cyclists in Amsterdam to go rummaging around for equipment.

I can't get put in a bus for riding a bike in Amsterdam. Riding a bike legal there... But how do I get to Paris if I dont get on a bus? Is that what the Bike is for? Isnt it a long way to ride? ooooh, this is all getting too confusing already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home